The grave injustice I've suffered

Hello, my name is Austin, and for the past 5 years (maybe more, I've been subbed for a while) I have greatly enjoyed the content LTT has provided. From the rebirth of Quick Bits to Channel Super Fun, I have been apart of the community (minus the fact that I rarely comment, or interact with anyone, or have only watched maybe 5 or so livestreams when they were currently being streamed. Ignore those glaring issues.)
But today fellow epic gamers and tech enthusiasts and Eric who I met at the bar last week (really cool guy) I must bring to your attention and to the attention of Linus himself that I have suffered a grave injustice.

My fellow men and women (and possibly anthropomorphic friends,) I bring to you the unfortunate news that approximately 2 days ago from making this post, my comment was stolen.

Now now now, I know how this must make you all feel. Anger, rage, confusion, possibly a sudden urge to go buy 30 crates of eggs because your looking to get fit and they're a great source of protein. I understand all those feelings but let me explain what happened exactly.

So there I was, keyboard in my left hand, mouse in my right, headset on and epic gamer mode initiated. And suddenly I see a video on my sub feed; "Red's Overpriced Mini Mag Cards - The Real Story." And on that very same video what did I see? Well, obviously the product in question but beside me on the very desk I am sitting at now, the same one in which I watched the video, sat a red PS2 memory card that I had received some years back. Suddenly the comparison was made. Both small, thin rectangular objects. Then an idea! Finally I could prove to the community that I was a productive member of society by posting a comment on a youtube video that I watched once and will probably never revisit as I see no reason to. But that, fellow gamers is where I was wrong.

Just two days prior I had hit gold. One comment, 3 thousand likes. The dopamine shooting in my brain could have powered a whale back to life from the brink of death. I was elated. Finally I had gotten the recognition I deserved by posting "first." It was a good day as you could imagine. And so to myself I thought "hmm, that red PS2 comment I made might be a great one! It could possibly bring me even more likes!" And at that time I may add I hadn't the slightest thought that the channel itself would heart the comment. No, I am well aware of my place in the community. You are all wonderful, fantastic people who post witty comments and I am but a lowly level 20 farmer on Farmville. Even then there was hope that I would get some recognition, some kind of praise, some signal that there was someone else out there that appreciated the history of the PS2.

And what did I see upon arriving to the channel, just 2 comments below mine? Well, the picture below is what I saw. Just an hour after someone had taken my exact comment and posted it in the comments. Not only has this terrible individual stole the words from my keyboard, he stole the one thing that I treasure most.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, he got the heart react.

I was furious, blinded by rage (or possibly the lemon juice that was currently burning my eyes as I did not want to see the horror before me) and most importantly I was broken. All my hard years of dedication, the SECONDS I spent typing the comment, all gone to waste  All for someone else to ride on by and steal it.

And what did he have to say?
"It's not when you comment it's how you comment."

Fellow gamers, I need your help. I request that we bring this to the attention of Linus Tech Tips and ask them, beg them even, to turn over the heart react to its rightful owner. I am a single father of 36 squirrels and suffer from random bouts of depression and the dopamine that would have given me would have enabled me to possibly own a 37th squirrel. I would have named him Carl...

Please I beg of you Linus Tech Tips, overturn the heart react and set things straight. Let us all come together in this time of need and show how positive of an impact we can all have if we just work together.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

grave injustice, honestly this guy should be named Judas becuase he betrayed me just like Judas betrayed jesus.jpg

-= Locked =-

Interesting but this is better suited as a Status update, which is found on your profile page.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER