Interpreting Minecraft Privacy Policy.

Hi

How to interprate that Minecraft is going to "collect data about your device and how do you interact with the game". What does mean that it will be able to collect data about my device. What data about my device will it collect my files on my drive? Or what about interactions with the game, will it collect input from my keayboard and mouse?

2 minutes ago, Amforev said:

will it collect input from my keayboard and mouse?

Well, it kind of has to in order for the game to process your inputs... Recording that data? Probably not. I'm sure no-one at Microsoft wants to go through reading 6 petabytes of a key log data of "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" as someone walks around the map.

Most likely capture things to uniquely identify your machine (Hardware IDs) as well as for monitoring for hacks/cheat software (is that even a thing in Minecraft?). Probably also make sure people aren't pirating the games and stuff as well. Basically just stuff required to enforce their rules and ban cheaters & pirates.
I very much doubt it would be anything to be concerned about.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Note what you said: 

"Data about your device", not "data on" or "data stored". Data about your device typically relates to hardware specifications, driver specifications, and other software specifications. They simply want to know what users have so they can provide a better experience. If for example, more people start gaming on AMD, then they may consider adding better support and optimized code for those CPUs. Or if they see the majority of their user's play on Intel integrated graphics, they will focus really hard on making the game optimized for those users.

hi

pipes
Undervolting 5700 (not mine but important)

Hi

When creating mojang account there is a notification that minecraft will collect some data, but this option can be turned off in game, hoewer it is not told where this option is? Has anybody turned off this seting in the past and could tell me where it's location is?

On 7/16/2019 at 3:03 PM, Amforev said:

Hi

When creating mojang account there is a notification that minecraft will collect some data, but this option can be turned off in game, hoewer it is not told where this option is? Has anybody turned off this seting in the past and could tell me where it's location is?

Options > Snooper Settings > Allow Snooper: Off

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: CDN$ 10292 (CDN$ 3114 with sales)
  • Games owned: 729
  • Games played: 441 (60%)
  • Hours on record: 4,736.7h

On 7/18/2019 at 10:34 PM, Rockman1811 said:

Options > Snooper Settings > Allow Snooper: Off

what if i dont have this option in my computer it s replaced by accesibility settings.image.thumb.png.a276c952c8e6a41566178704956e7cbd.png