Is this bad glow

Meha

Is this a bad glow or backlight bleed. Its a TN panel

Screenshot-2019-07-16-Asus-led-VG278-HE.

backlight bleed or for example ips glow all translate very poorly to photos.

because you can for examples play around around with the ISO value and make it seem way worse or way better. 

also the angle and reflections in the image arent helping either.

in general with TN panels i have come to just expect and accept a lilttle glow especially if its a cheaper modell

i remember when i was like 13 or so and had lan partys with friends from school. we didnt even know about backlight bleed much less care.

anyway if you can maybe get better pictures itd be easier to judge but as it is i wouldnt imediatly go for the rma form

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Hard to tell if that's really backlight bleed or the glare coming off that window. Would recommend doing this test in the evening in the darkest conditions possible, then maybe again in a low light situation where you'd actually use the PC (e.g. with a desk lamp or something). Reason being I personally never sit in pitch blackness on my PC anyway, but those conditions will make the backlight bleed the most noticeable.