CPU GPU Temp.

DVirus69

i currently have i5 3570s and amd rx 570. While gaming my cpu temp raises to 81(max) and gpu to 82(max) deg celsius. should i worry about it ? I have corsair hyper h410r cpu cooler. Should i change my case fan  ? will it work because case fan is very old fan 

7 minutes ago, DVirus69 said:

corsair hyper h410r

cooler master?

The hyper series are very small coolers, 81 celsius doesn't surprise me and it's also not to worry about.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

On 7/16/2019 at 8:51 PM, fasauceome said:

cooler master?

The hyper series are very small coolers, 81 celsius doesn't surprise me and it's also not to worry about.

Yes cooler master ... sorry for mistake .... 

Your temps aren't very low but they're still perfectly safe. 

What case are you using?

Moved to Air Cooling. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

i don't have a decent cabinet... it's a iball 6 years old cabinet my rx 570 fits here tightly ...now i'm using msi afterburner and keeping my gpu fan at 100 ...now max temp is 70 .. it is safe to use gpu fan at 100 for 3-4 hours while gaming ???

6 hours ago, DVirus69 said:

i don't have a decent cabinet... it's a iball 6 years old cabinet my rx 570 fits here tightly ...now i'm using msi afterburner and keeping my gpu fan at 100 ...now max temp is 70 .. it is safe to use gpu fan at 100 for 3-4 hours while gaming ???

Yes, fans are designed to run at full speed for long periods. It's not optimal, and case upgrade might be best for you next.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv