Install games to C: or D: ?

Tadas

Is installing games to C: or D: drive makes any difference for game performance?

If your C drive is an SSD then you will see faster load times but there should be no noticeable Frames Per Second difference in the in game performance. That is to say that you have a reliable, not dying, secondary HDD as your labeled D drive. If either HDD is failing then you could get lagging/stuttering gameplay. So in conclusion there should be no difference in your gaming performance, just your loading times (if SSD is primary). Hope this helps.

O, lietuvis!

It really depends what the drives are. Like Blankie440 said, if the C drive is an SSD, yes, it will be a little better with load times. If both C and D are HDDs, then it will be the same.

I used to have one drive and I always made another partition that I installed all my games and programs on it, leaving the C drive empty. I don't know if that will affect gaming but it really affected my internet speed..

=

I used to have one drive and I always made another partition that I installed all my games and programs on it, leaving the C drive empty. I don't know if that will affect gaming but it really affected my internet speed..
Internet speed has no connection with hard drive storage. Correct me if im wrong. But it sounds like you have crap net.

Just install them to the drive that is fastest, unless its too small to support your games in which case install them to the other :P

I know!! And yea my net is crap but when i had only one partition C (1tb drive) chrome, internet explorer and firefox took longer times to open and load pages and download speeds where slower compared when i made the C partition 750gb with only the OS on it and another partition of 250gb with all my stuff on it.. Maybe it is my browsers that where affected and not my internet. I honestly don't know but this is whats going on:p!

=

I install on my D:, It's a 1TB rather than a 120GB SSD. I'm not fussed on the speed that it loads at. I would rather have the space on the SSD.