Is this a good budget gaming PC?

Ok so i want want a gaming PC and i'm on a very tight budget (I using AUD to buy this and I live in Australia, just in case anyone wants to recommend parts please have this in mind!). My max budget is at the moment about $475 AUD but i might be able to make it $500 AUD. I want my PC to be able to play esport titles and also modern triple A titles basicly most modern games. However i want it to have future reliability for games and also be able to play older games too. I will also be using this pc for occasional light picture and video editing along with occasional sound mixing/editing and coding. This PC will obviously be get some upgrade soon-ish (whenever i can afford it!) these upgrades will consist of a 1TB HDD, a GPU, a better PSU, a CPU cooler, a better CPU and some fast/better ram (not in this order, the HDD will probably first!). The other thing i should mention is that one of my cousins may be able to give a GTX 950, GTX 1060 (i think a 6GB model) and a wifi card. I would like to hear what you think of it and ill try to reply to most of the comments (im busy today so it might not be til later tonight or tomorrow). Thanks for reading! 

PC Build:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/86nB8Y

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($128.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Motherboard: MSI - B450M PRO-M2 V2 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.00 @ Austin Computers) 
Memory: Kingston - FURY 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($81.00 @ IJK) 
Storage: Crucial - BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($34.50 @ Shopping Express) 
Case: Cougar - MX330 ATX Mid Tower Case w/500 W Power Supply  ($89.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
Case Fan: Cooler Master - MasterFan Pro 140 Air Pressure RGB 46.2 CFM 140 mm Fan  ($17.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Total: $448.50
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-16 08:55 AEST+1000

sorry but $475 is not really worth it right now.  1060 is ok the  (950 bad to outdated for any 2 year old AAA games and most games today) for older AAA games for like 1ish years ago but you wont be playing AAA games anywhere near max settings into day age or in the future. Just seeing your storage is rasing red flags as just under half of it will just be the OS, browsers and, whatnot meaning youll have very little storage so at your price point id take a 1tb HDD instead of a SSD, not to mention you have to get an OS or a usb with a free windows OS but that means youll have a windows watermark on your display at all times and will be subject to windows beta testing. i did see early this week that if you are a prime member in the US (at least) you can download alexa and get a free windows OS. Almost everything in this build is like 3-5 years old {most important stuff) which means its like 5/8 times slower.

500 dollar

id use this as a ruff guide swapping out what you would think be bset but what you really should do is save a bit longer for this 

800 dollar 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor $149.99 @ Amazon
Motherboard ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard $83.98 @ Newegg Business
Memory GeIL - EVO SPEAR 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory $87.99 @ Newegg Business
Storage Crucial - MX500 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $67.95 @ Amazon
Video Card Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB OC Video Card $346.99 @ SuperBiiz
Case Cougar - MX330 ATX Mid Tower Case $43.41 @ B&H
Power Supply Corsair - CX (2017) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply $36.00 @ Newegg Business
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $816.31

Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-02-16 13:44 EST-0500

as it is way more modern can play more upcoming games and future titles and will just be better overall, to note the $500 build I posted and your $500 build will be outdated in about a year or 2 give or take but the 800 will be for the most part alright for the next 3-4 years as the 2060 just dropped sometime within last year/9 months ago maybe? idk, i think in a year or 2 going with the $500 build you would have spent more money then $800 build today.

Note again the builds I linked are the Builds in the recommended build tread 2 pinned on the top of this forum, i know i was being kind of a hypocrite but these builds are made by people who for sure know what their doing.