All I can say is facepalm

Tmh85

So in computer class theres is Everfi ignition and one of the things is "Choosing a computer" and one of the activities is where it shows you the parts of a computer

B4yYUwM.jpg

And now as you can see it shows that the CPU is where a normal heat sink on a motherboard is and not under the fan where its supposed to be so I asked my computer teacher and said "Hey the CPU isn't right there its supposed to be under that fan." and she said no thats just a fan and that some computer have CPUs in different positions and in different places and she said that well if you open an HP it looks a lot different than if you open up a Dell, and I said to be a smart ass "Then whats that fan cooling?" and she said well its cooling that thing... I had a thunder facepalm after that... Why is she even our computer teacher if she doesn't know the inside of a computer... Please help me... PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! so yea thats my rant for today...

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Just walk up and take over teaching the class.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Ouch!

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

why do you care so much?

i was smart enough to avoid useless shit electives in HS

Well it is someone teaching a class. Should he/she be teaching the correct thing? :P

there's no helping it, I would have just rolled my eyes and kept quiet. Probably shouldn't even be in there in the first place.

Error: 410

why do you care so much?

Well it is someone teaching a class. Should he/she be teaching the correct thing? :P

I think he cares because he wants to have a proper education when it comes to this stuff. I mean believe me learning this stuff in a highschool elective probably wont do you well in the long run. :P

If it was me, I'd take over...

tell her to sit down & set up a 9001% better presentation in 5 mins.

If it was me, I'd take over...

tell her to sit down & set up a 9001% better presentation in 5 mins.

Then should I act like I'm super saiyan? :P

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

why do you care so much?

i was smart enough to avoid useless shit electives in HS

there's no helping it, I would have just rolled my eyes and kept quiet. Probably shouldn't even be in there in the first place.

Might as well try educating the one whos educating you! :)

VRM Heatsink = CPU

Its funny because I said thats where the Vrms are and she just walked away like what the fuck is a VRM?

Hope I could help!

show her this thread, let her see us laugh at her. maybe knock some sense into her.

show her this thread, let her see us laugh at her. maybe knock some sense into her.

Don't worry I will use physical force :D

Hope I could help!

Don't worry I will use physical force :D

Lets not get abusive :P

Yep, take over. 

First lesson: Identifying parts of the computer, and proper location. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

Why is she even our computer teacher if she doesn't know the inside of a computer...

Chances are she's banging the person who gave her the job or the person who did is hoping she will.