x570 Eu Prices makes no sense?

Go to solution Solved by AvogadrosDog,
Just now, Koxicain said:

Haha your right. The Formula is stupid. Man i would love if gigabyte came out with a Waterforce version for x570. 
Im already planning on doing Custom Watercooling so that would just be perfect tbh. 
I think im going to wait till the 3950X comes out till i purchase the board to see if prices calm abit down :)

I think that's a safe way to do it, especially if you're also waiting for the 3950X to come out! 

Good luck with your build and I hope the motherboard prices come down a bit for our sake haha!

If you're happy with your decision you can mark one of the comments as the answer and mark the thread as solved! All likes are appreciated haha

8 minutes ago, Koxicain said:

Ýeah im fine with uptill 100Euro over MSRP

Should be fine, hope it plays out well for you!

Ryzen build -  CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum RGB | GPU: RTX 2070 FE | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR4-3200MHz | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W | Motherboard: MSI X570 MEG Ace | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM | Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Intel build - CPU: i5-9600k @ 4.9 GHz - 1.28v Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 rev 2 | GPU: GTX 980 Ti FE | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeace LPX DDR4-3200MHz | PSU: Corsair RM650x  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | Storage: Crucial MX500 500GB - Western Digital Blue 1TB 5400RPM | Case: NZXT H700 Black

Laptop - HP Pavillion; CPU: Core i5-7200U RAM: 8GB DDR4-2133MHz | GPU: Intel HD 620 | Storage: Samsung 128GB SSD - Western Digital 1TB HDD