Full RGB Vs Limited RGB

I have a Full HD LG Monitor and AMD Radeon RX 460 4GB Graphics card. 

So I have 2 options in the display setting 1) Full RGB and 2) Limited RGB.

By default, it was on Limited. But I tried Full RGB it made colors more vibrant and Black became deeper Blacks.

YouTube videos and online HD content looks great on Full RGB like Nature videos and colorful videos, etc.

But some times it just feels overkill or unwanted,

So what should be used??

Full RGB or Limited RGB ??

rgb.png

limited rgb is a option thst exist to work as a compatibility measure for tvs and monitors not capable of show full colors

i always leave it on, but if you find it problematic i would try to adjust monitor color, brigthmess and contrast controls, depends on the tv or monitor you use what you adjust and what you get

Just now, goto10 said:

limited rgb is a option thst exist to work as a compatibility measure for tvs and monitors not capable of show full colors

i always leave it on, but if you find it problematic i would try to adjust monitor color, brigthmess and contrast controls, depends on the tv or monitor you use what you adjust and what you get

so if my monitor is Showing Full RGB then is it compatible with that??

Just now, goto10 said:

Yeah, I played with some of my Brightness, contrast and Black Stabilizer. And now it's looking very Nice ... Thanks, man!