Cheap laptops under $200?

So I am looking for a cheap laptop mainly for the purpose of programming via repl.it and gaming using GeForce now and stadia. There have been a lot of good looking Chinese ones on sites like gearbest and banggood but a lot of them are from brands that don't make anything else and have almost no reviews and some don't even look real. One was a "gaming rtx edition" but it had an Intel atom or something. I'm looking to spend as little as possible so if you know a good used deal or something like that I would appreciate it if you could link it here.

3 hours ago, KarathKasun said:

Used/refurb/off lease laptops from somewhere like NewEgg or ebay.

You can get a few generations old i5 with 8gb of RAM for $150.

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16834846276?Item=N82E16834846276

with SSD...

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16834850920?Item=N82E16834850920

How do you find this stuff? I never seem to come across it?

The recommendations made by KarathKasun are great and I do recommend getting one of those as they are powerful.

If you want something new you can get a chromebook.

There are brand new options with windows but I do not recommend them as they run celerons which are fairly slow and may give you a worse experience than a chrome book or the other 2 laptops listed above.

23 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

How do you find this stuff? I never seem to come across it?

By being a cheapass, and doing work for people that are cheapasses. ?

In 2016 I picked up a then current model i5+1050 ti laptop for like $650, it was a return because the original buyer wasnt happy with a 256gb SSD.  Just put time and effort into actually looking through products available.  With the advent of Amazon and other similar places this is much easier than scouring through used computers at pawn shops and PC repair shops.