Eagle Box

Ωhmbreon

I'm finally thinking about making a custom case for my next computer again. It's going to be an ITX case with an emphasis on slimness while keeping room for enough cooling for high-performance parts. The parts list is continually changing but the design has already gone through many iterations.

Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 12.02.02 PM.png

Back

Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 12.02.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 12.02.30 PM.png

Front

i see a problem, well not really a problem, more like a inconvenience, the way you will install the gpu will force you to use a long pci express extension going in a bit weird path, not sure if i would use that same positioning but might work well, the ports for the gpu would go in a side, not in the back, looks like a interesting approach

what materials will you use for the panels?

Ya that PCIe extension having to snake around the way its set up is concerning to me as I dont see those cables being that flexible normally. Im also a little concerned about not having enough room for your power supply and cooler and hard drive, unless you are just using m.2, then you have no issues on that front

well, storage can indeed be m.2 but also can be ssd glued to the psu or behind the gpu, also could be a laptop hard disk, but a fast one, ssds at 1tb are cheap these days, but psu location to me looks decent, cables wound have to do weird angles or travel too long distances, in fact you will need custom cables, to do cable management

do you have plans for front usb panel? buttons to power on the pc?