Help with G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB compatibility

So I’m building first ever pc... I ordered the ryzen 7 3700x with the gigabyte x570 gaming x. Yes I know, I bought an x570... I don’t have a previous mobo and I don’t know anybody with one because I live 100 miles from civilization yet my internet speed is @ 220mbs lmao. So my question is will the mobo and cpu be able to run ram at 3200? I jumped the gun and ordered it from Newegg without looking at the description because I’m stupid. But the description say intel.... however when I put everything together on pc part picker it suggested I get that ram in particular. What do I do?

9 minutes ago, xBLUEDOGx said:

the description say intel

That's just marketing, it should work just fine unless for some reason there's some incompatibility with your specific motherboard (I doubt it).

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

29 minutes ago, Sauron said:

That's just marketing, it should work just fine unless for some reason there's some incompatibility with your specific motherboard (I doubt it).

Okay thank you. That’s one less thing to worry about. Next pc I get I’m going to send parts to Linus and make him put it together lmao

39 minutes ago, xBLUEDOGx said:

So I’m building first ever pc... I ordered the ryzen 7 3700x with the gigabyte x570 gaming x. Yes I know, I bought an x570... I don’t have a previous mobo and I don’t know anybody with one because I live 100 miles from civilization yet my internet speed is @ 220mbs lmao. So my question is will the mobo and cpu be able to run ram at 3200? I jumped the gun and ordered it from Newegg without looking at the description because I’m stupid. But the description say intel.... however when I put everything together on pc part picker it suggested I get that ram in particular. What do I do?

As @Sauron said, it will be fine.