How can I properly install a thermal sensor?

So I own the Gigabyte z390 m gaming, with an NZXT H400, RTX 2080 ti and an i9 9900k

And I have noticed the thermal sensors are really bad, it doesn't get the actual temperature and after modding the Kraken G12 on my GPU I also have to worry about VRAM temps which I can't really monitor.

I was thinking about getting the corsair commander pro, since I need it for controlling my fans separately(right now using a Y splitter for connecting 3 of them) and then controlling them with ICUE.

BUT I really think I should get one of these thermal sensors, placing one on the GPU VRAM for adjusting rpm for the kraken G12 fan.

___

The question is.. is there a good way to go at it? like, something to guide me a little? right now I'm just thinking that I should somehow attach them to one of the VRAM aftermarket heatsinks I installed, but I really don't know.

I tried searching for vids or something but all I got was explanations about how they work, which didn't really help me.

Do you guys know anything about it?

Is a G12 even sufficient enough to cool a 2080Ti? 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 minute ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Is a G12 even sufficient enough to cool a 2080Ti? 

As of right now, my idle temps are at 33c, browsing and youtube temps are at 37c, and max stress test 65c at max.

before that it was sitting at 55c idle and 78 stress test while being noise af.

So yeah I'm happy about it, and of course I installed aftermarket heatsinks on every VRAM and VRM module on the card,

it's pretty good id say

Just now, SaHaRzZz said:

As of right now, my idle temps are at 33c, browsing and youtube temps are at 37c, and max stress test 65c at max.

before that it was sitting at 55c idle and 78 stress test while being noise af.

So yeah I'm happy about it, and of course I installed aftermarket heatsinks on every VRAM and VRM module on the card,

it's pretty good id say

That’s good ! As to installing a seperate sensor, hope someone can help you out there! 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD