RYZEN 3600 BUILD

Hello, I want to build a budget ryzen 3600, will like to purchase a b450 motherboard under 100 usd that doesnt need a CPU to update the bios to support ryzen 3000. Also a good 16gb kit of 3200 or more ram under 100. I need to be sure that all these three parts are compatible and will run at their max speed without any problems. Thank you in advance!

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

5 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

I dont think you can update that without a processor though can you? Thats why I went and suggested MSI

aaahh...im not sure ;/

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Thank you very much for your replies! I found this website that explains which mobos from msi support the update without needing a cpu: https://www.msi.com/blog/the-latest-bios-for-amd-300-400-series-motherboard

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.