Corsair RGB Light Strips - Repost

boltoflightning

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I've completed my PC upgrades. (All products are from Corsair.) I installed 4 LL120 RGB fans with Lighting Node Pro and an RM750X PSU with excellent results. I also bought a separate Node Pro RGB because it was super cheap. It comes with 4 RGB strips for your PC case and also comes with the lighting node hub. There are two slots on them, and since I plugged the 4 fans into a fan hub which leads to the Node Pro, I had one other slot to plug in the RGB strip chain and I ended up not needed the second Node Pro hub. The fans work great and exactly as they should, but the lighting strip doesn't even turn on. As far as I can tell, it has all been installed correctly, and since the fans use the same Node Pro and work fine, I don't know what is wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I'd also like to add to this repost that I tested the second Node Pro and got the exact same results. Is the unit just defective? I'm wondering if it's just the wires that connect it to the Node Pro, because this happens to all the lights.

As far as i can tell and read, you've done it correctly. 

• You only need one node pro
  • The LL fans connect to the fan hub, the fan hub connects to the node pro on 1 port/slot and a sata power connector. 
  • The led strips (can be chained) which connect directly to the other port/slot on the node pro.
  • The node pro connects to an internal usb 2.0 and sata power connector.

Did you also install the Cue software from corsair? There you have to specify how much LL fans and led strips you use. Else they wont light up if i remember correctly