What memory goes best with the A10-7850K?

I've recently purchased AMDs new A10-7850K and getting a less than preferrable experience.  According to a lot of the things i've heard about Kaveri, i'm assuming that this would be due to my $30 RAM.  So, I was wondering, what would be the best RAM to pair with the 7850K? I would prefer in the $50-$75 range but i'm willing to go up to $100.

Anything DDR3. People say get fast RAM, but RAM OCing is the worlds easiest thing. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Anything DDR3. People say get fast RAM, but RAM OCing is the worlds easiest thing. 

With kavari, you want GOOD RAM.

Look at some videos Tek Skndicate did on 1600 vs 2133

With kavari, you want GOOD RAM.

Look at some videos Tek Skndicate did on 1600 vs 2133

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Considering I can currently get the Sniper for $76.50, I think i'll go with it. Looks better to me anyways, thanks for the help guys! 

cheapest 8gb 1866 memory kit you can find imo.

problem is, prices are Fked up bigtime.

Cheapest i could find was 1 stick of 8gb, 80 bucks or so.

And you can get ripjaws 2400mhz 2x4gb for 79 bucks. :P

Tis more in Canada  ;)

haha lol stupid me. lol, we both have canada lmao

?

99.9% of Tek Syndicate stuff is shit unless Wendell said it. Also those tests were on Richland. Also all of the bad RAM is off of the market. All RAM is good RAM. OP - Get whatever is cheapest and OC it

Where are you shopping/located?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

problem is, prices are Fked up bigtime.

Cheapest i could find was 1 stick of 8gb, 80 bucks or so.

And you can get ripjaws 2400mhz 2x4gb for 79 bucks. :P

WUT ?

WUT ?

WUT ?

WUT.

Cheapest 2x4 1866mhz CAS 9 (80$) is more expensive than cheapest 2x4 CAS 11 2400mhz (76$)

WUT.

Cheapest 2x4 1866mhz CAS 9 (80$) is more expensive than cheapest 2x4 CAS 11 2400mhz (76$)

dem prices makes my brain hurt, how does that even make sense ?.

I'm shopping online, there are no nearby computer stores, small towns are quite fun in that respect.  So, i'm just going with the Sniper for now