1500$ budget

Hey guys, so I’ve been looking for months now a mid range gaming pc and accessories ( like 2 monitors and what not ). I have an 1,500$ CAD budget and would like to keep it under. I’ve been looking everywhere and now I’m just blasted with information. I don’t get ripped off of big brand stores ( BestBuy and ++ ) and not really getting my moneys worth in low quality components. 

What i would do with the pc:

-game and maybe entering the stream community 

games like: B04 / LOL / WOW and much more 

( minimum: 60fps? ) 

I don’t have a huge preference between Intel or AMD, 

Monitors: I “need” 2, not only for gaming but also school and work efficiency. 

I already have a pretty good keyboard and mouse so no money spend towards those 2

So if you guys have any builds to show me I’m open minded and ready to get building. 

Thanks!! 

Looking for 1440p gaming? Or would you rather get 144Hz? High refresh rate is much better in my opinion.

Here's a start

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Looking for 1440p gaming? Or would you rather get 144Hz? High refresh rate is much better in my opinion.

Here's a start

He also needs 2 monitors to be in that budget.

Just now, ManosMax13 said:

He also needs to monitors to be in that budget.

Started without to see what is preferred, high res or refresh rate. You can see that I didn't go all the way to the $1500 budget.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

Started without to see what is preferred, high res or refresh rate. You can see that I didn't go all the way to the $1500 budget.

Well you did because he wants 1500 cad and you did 1100 usd which is 1400+ cad.

Thanks guys really appreciate it!! @ManosMax13 im just afraid that the 22 inch monitors will be to small. Am I wrong? would it be a better to spend just a bit more money for bigger and maybe better monitors? Like I’m already spending money .. don’t want anything crazy, but wouldn’t be 2 x (24 to 27 inches) better? 

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Sander Van Dam said:

Thanks guys really appreciate it!! @ManosMax13 im just afraid that the 22 inch monitors will be to small. Am I wrong? would it be a better to spend just a bit more money for bigger and maybe better monitors? Like I’m already spending money .. don’t want anything crazy, but wouldn’t be 2 x (24 to 27 inches) 

Yes it would be a better choise but I recommend if you go with 2 27inc monitors to up the resolution for everything to look crisp.

@ManosMax13 @fasauceome .. so how much would I have to spend more for bigger screens? Like the whole setup at this point, 27 inch would be great, but don’t want to go overboard : it’s always so easy to go over budget because there’s always a better piece for a bit more money.. help 

is 1,800$ a better option?

@ManosMax13 @fasauceome .. so how much would I have to spend more for bigger screens? Like the whole setup at this point, 27 inch would be great, but don’t want to go overboard : it’s always so easy to go over budget because there’s always a better piece for a bit more money.. help 

You can get 2 samsung 1440p 144hz 27inc curved monitors and the system that I posted.

Just now, Sander Van Dam said:

1800 gets you quite a lot more

Primary PC:

Just now, ManosMax13 said:

You can get 2 samsung 1440p 144hz 27inc curved monitors and the system that I posted.

Have any model in mind? And i won’t have any problems hooking them up? 

Have any model in mind? And i won’t have any problems hooking them up? 

If you can get 2 of these you are golden!

Samsung CJG50

Gaming PC's generally don't have dual monitors..That's more for workstation/professional use. Gaming computers use single or three monitors as the middle wouldn't be in a bezel.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

Just now, fluxdeity said:

Gaming PC's generally don't have dual monitors..That's more for workstation/professional use. Gaming computers use single or three monitors as the middle wouldn't be in a bezel.

I say generally because there are some niches like flight sims or such where you can have a map/controls dedicated to a second screen.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

Just now, fluxdeity said:

I say generally because there are some niches like flight sims or such where you can have a map/controls dedicated to a second screen.

He wants a second monitor for school and work not only gaming.

47 minutes ago, Sander Van Dam said:

Hey guys, so I’ve been looking for months now a mid range gaming pc and accessories ( like 2 monitors and what not ). I have an 1,500$ CAD budget and would like to keep it under. I’ve been looking everywhere and now I’m just blasted with information. I don’t get ripped off of big brand stores ( BestBuy and ++ ) and not really getting my moneys worth in low quality components. 

What i would do with the pc:

-game and maybe entering the stream community 

games like: B04 / LOL / WOW and much more 

( minimum: 60fps? ) 

I don’t have a huge preference between Intel or AMD, 

Monitors: I “need” 2, not only for gaming but also school and work efficiency. 

I already have a pretty good keyboard and mouse so no money spend towards those 2

So if you guys have any builds to show me I’m open minded and ready to get building. 

Thanks!! 

yeah I know, its more 1 for gaming + 1 side task and while working I can use both, that's why. Not planning on splitting my game into 2 @fluxdeity

7 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

If you can get 2 of these you are golden!

Samsung CJG50

have a link for those monitors? trying to find them on PPP and isn't in the list, looked around and only found UK linksm not really usefull for CA. Got any others options then - that are in the PPP site - library? ( PcPartPicker)

Well it is a bit expensive.

4 minutes ago, Sander Van Dam said:

have a link for those monitors? trying to find them on PPP and isn't in the list, looked around and only found UK linksm not really usefull for CA. Got any others options then - that are in the PPP site - library? ( PcPartPicker)

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($263.99 @ PC-Canada) 
Motherboard: MSI - B450 Gaming Plus ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($129.50 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($74.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: ADATA - XPG SX6000 Pro 256 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Memory Express) 
Storage: Western Digital - RE 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($61.88 @ Amazon Canada) 
Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon RX 5700 8 GB Video Card  ($454.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Case: Cougar - MX330 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($56.95 @ Vuugo) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Monitor: BenQ - GW2270 21.5" 1920x1080 60 Hz Monitor  ($99.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Monitor: MSI - Optix MAG241C 23.6" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor  ($249.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Total: $1497.26
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-10 20:51 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

3 minutes ago, Sander Van Dam said:

wont the 4ms mess up my gaming "experience"?

nah i dont think you will understand a difference