Switching a New GPU to Liquid Cooling

I'm not sure if it's been asked before but I'm getting a Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Aorus Xtreme 11Gb, I'm wondering if it will void my warranty if i switch to my Kraken G12 to cool it,

Yes you will void your warranty by running cooling that isnt the stock cooler on the card. 

Id personally just go for a Morpheus 2 instead as its got the same performance in a aircooler formfactor

10 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Yes you will void your warranty by running cooling that isnt the stock cooler on the card. 

Id personally just go for a Morpheus 2 instead as its got the same performance in a aircooler formfactor

I already own the Kraken G12 which is currently cooling my GTX 980Ti 

Just now, KaineT said:

What's the difference? You'd still need to remove the stock cooler heatsink and block to swap it out for the Morpheus.

Its the exact same. You just dont have to deal with a watercooling solution that will eventually fail.

6 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Its the exact same. You just dont have to deal with a watercooling solution that will eventually fail.

Air coolers still fail. JSYK

2 minutes ago, Mbowen said:

Air coolers still fail. JSYK

Yes, the fans can fail. 

But in the case with the Morph. Its just standard 120mm fans and can be easily replaced. Unlike a pump, which means the unit is essentially dead. 

And the fans will go longer than you would want to keep the GPU

Ok to be clear, i live in a tropical climate so fans alone have proven less efficient than AIOs so far, my gtx used to run at 70+°C, now with a140mm AIO at load my card doesn't exceed 60°C...