Recommend me a budget graphics card

bondoao1
2 hours ago, steelo said:

Oh yeah, different leagues...LOL

I'll probably just keep my 570 for now, I just built this computer 6 months ago and don't think the $90 or so difference for +15-20% performance improvement is worth it in my case. 

My "gaming pc" is a literal $32.32 junk yard dog. 

I used to game on my EDC Asus M11BB but it could not keep up with some of my games and eventually crashed trying to run GTA5... 
Then at work, i found a sweet looking tower in the E-waste bin. I checked with my boss and he said its fair game if it's in E-waste so I brought it into the shop and checked it out.
due to company policy, the hdd was removed and shredded, but it had some nice (much better than I had) equipment inside. 
I found on the back of the case that it was a CyberpowerPC case, and it had an MSI Z170 PC Mate mobo, it had 16gb of DDR4 inside still, and it had an old corsair AIO cooler but no GPU. 
I took it home and tried to start it up, but it wouldn't fire up. I found that the mobo was dead, which is why it was in E-waste.

The PSU was a brand I never heard of, and looked it up to find they are questionable at best so I tossed it.

I put in my old Antec neo 520w and my old GTX650, but it still didnt fire up.
I found on Amazon an MSI z270 pro gaming carbon and after a snafu on amazon's part, I ended up getting the mobo for free. 

When I swapped the CPU over to the new mobo, i found that it was an i7-6700K which I was pleasantly surprised with. 

It fired up without any issue after the new mobo was installed. 
Even the HDD was free, my neighbor who is an IT guy gave me a WD 2tb black HDD for it. 

the only money I spent on it was I found a corsair lighting node pro, on sale at best buy for $29.99 ($32.32 out the door).

My daughter's R2 loves the new "gaming pc" LOL

IMG_4794.jpg

Junk Yard Dog Build

I7 -10700K
MSI Z490 MPG Gaming Plus

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb (4x8gb) DDR4 (3200 MHz)

Gigabyte RTX 2060 Gaming OC Pro

Corsair H115i Platinum AIO

EVGA 750 GQ

In a Cyberpower PC X-Titan case

7 minutes ago, bondoao1 said:

My "gaming pc" is a literal $32.32 junk yard dog. 

I used to game on my EDC Asus M11BB but it could not keep up with some of my games and eventually crashed trying to run GTA5... 
Then at work, i found a sweet looking tower in the E-waste bin. I checked with my boss and he said its fair game if it's in E-waste so I brought it into the shop and checked it out.
due to company policy, the hdd was removed and shredded, but it had some nice (much better than I had) equipment inside. 
I found on the back of the case that it was a CyberpowerPC case, and it had an MSI Z170 PC Mate mobo, it had 16gb of DDR4 inside still, and it had an old corsair aio cooler but no GPU. 
I took it home and tried to start it up, but it wouldn't fire up. I found that the mobo was dead, which is why it was in E-waste.

The PSU was a brand I never heard of, and looked it up to find they are questionable at best so I tossed it.

I put in my old Antec neo 520w and my old GTX650, but it still didnt fire up.
I found on Amazon an MSI z270 pro gaming carbon and after a snafu on amazon's part, I ended up getting the mobo for free. 

When I swapped the CPU over to the new mobo, i found that it was an i7-6700K which I was pleasantly surprised with. 

It fired up without any issue after the new mobo was installed. 
Even the HDD was free, my neighbor who is an IT guy gave me a WD 2tb black HDD for it. 

the only money I spent on it was I found a corsair lighting node pro, on sale at best buy for $29.99 ($32.32 out the door).

My daughter's R2 loves the new "gaming pc" LOL

IMG_4794.jpg

You scared me for a second, I thought you still had an A10 CPU which I believe would seriously bottleneck a RX590. I re-read it and a i7 6700 should pair nicely with it ?

1 hour ago, steelo said:

You scared me for a second, I thought you still had an A10 CPU which I believe would seriously bottleneck a RX590. I re-read it and a i7 6700 should pair nicely with it ?

I edited my post capitalizing AIO to avoid confusion. LOL

Junk Yard Dog Build

I7 -10700K
MSI Z490 MPG Gaming Plus

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb (4x8gb) DDR4 (3200 MHz)

Gigabyte RTX 2060 Gaming OC Pro

Corsair H115i Platinum AIO

EVGA 750 GQ

In a Cyberpower PC X-Titan case