First time builder - Ryzen 5 3600 + RX 5700

Ryuoki1

Hi everyone,
 I've been looking for a build to stream Dota 2 and some other mainstream games on. (Like Apex Legends, Overwatch, etc..). My goal is to run dota at 144 fps+, while streaming. On top of that I'm going to buy a freesync monitor, so I was considering amd's newsest realeases : Ryzen 5 3600 pairing up with RX 5700. Will this be enough?
My budget is around 1000-1200
€.
I'm also not sure on which chipset should my motherboard be B450/X470/X570.
These are so far what I came up with:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 175 €.
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX5700 8.0 GB 311 €.
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 K2 RAM 65 €.

11 minutes ago, Ryuoki1 said:

I'm also not sure on which chipset should my motherboard be B450/X470/X570.

It all depends on your price range and since your budget is only 1200 then I'd go with a B450.

Cuz u still need like 4 other things for the PC.

If u want a response then YOU'D best Quote me so I can see it.

Shouldn't have to say this but the few ruin it for them all......

2 minutes ago, Magnetar_Byte said:

It all depends on your price range and since your budget is only 1200 then I'd go with a B450.

Cuz u still need like 4 other things for the PC.

What am I losing though?
Doesn't RX 5700 support pcie 4.0?

2 minutes ago, Ryuoki1 said:

What am I losing though?
Doesn't RX 5700 support pcie 4.0?

First I highly doubt u will take advantage of this tech. Because one your literally using this thing for gaming and thats it. And two PCIE 4.0 isn't ready for the masses yet, the current form they are releasing it in right now is shit. Only expensive higher end products will support meaning its for the rich enthusiasts to play with for now. 

For u and me we have to wait for the Ryzen 4000 series chips to get a cheaper PCIE 4.0 mobo and other accessories. I mean hey if u wanna waste your money on something u will never use go ahead.

But the smart thing to do would honestly have been to buy a Ryzen 1000 series chip 2 yrs ago. Wait till the 4000 series comes out and then Upgrade, buying right now is honestly not that great. 7nm chips JUST CAME out so there expensive as hell plus AMD hasn't worked out the kinks yet which will be EVEN MORE prevalent as its a massive architectural change for them. 

So in summary if u really need a PC now then FINE go with a B450 board since PCIE gen 4 is pretty useless and way to overpriced right now. 

And Second if u can wait for a new PC wait for the 4000 series. That will be when AMD perfects the new 7nm architecture, meaning higher clocks, lower cost, and better binned chips. My point is that u always wanna go for the second iteration of the product, that way u aren't the beta tester....

best of luck mate.

If u want a response then YOU'D best Quote me so I can see it.

Shouldn't have to say this but the few ruin it for them all......