Speaker to cover drums.

ManosMax13
2 hours ago, rice guru said:

hey again I may not know much about spekers but why not go with a nice quality cheap open headphone? like a ksc 75 , a porta pro or a ,kph 30i?that way you can listen to the music as well as your drums

I did consider headphones at first but I want to be able to jam with my friends so they need to hear the music too.

49 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

I did consider headphones at first but I want to be able to jam with my friends so they need to hear the music too.

I was just throwing some ideas. personally Im not a speaker guy so I don't really know what to suggest. 

5 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

I have drums and i want to play along with some speakers because I find playing drums with headphones kind of weird. I need a good speaker or speakers that can cover the sounds of the acoustic drumset and its important that it has a jack so I can drive it with my phone!

Thanks for your time,

Manos!

Budget?

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

19 hours ago, Derkoli said:

Budget?

100 to 150 dollars how did I forget to mention that!

7 hours ago, JabroniBaloney said:

Didn't you post this same thing the other day?

Yes got only 1 good answer and wanted to tried my luck again because im leaving for holidays soon and I need to make the decision quick.