Looking for new PC that runs Windows 7

Go to solution Solved by Sauron,
1 minute ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

But can you find one for me? Thank you for the help atm! 

As I said there aren't new prebuilts that come with Windows 7, at least as far as I know. If you're dead set on going that route your only option is the used market - but as I said, I don't think that would be the best solution to your problem.

6 minutes ago, Sauron said:

from the problems you mentioned I don't think you need a second computer at all - you can run Windows on your mac with bootcamp or in a virtual machine and if you tell us what happens when you try to download OBS maybe we can help you with that.

Hello! I'm looking for a PREBUILT PC that runs Windows 7, I'm currently on MacOS BUT wanting two computers since to the fact I cannot download OBS for an odd reason and some other programs that are only restricted to windows. 

I'm looking for a computer that runs ROBLOX

Please don't ask for me to build a computer or switch to Windows 10. 

Thank you, 

MrMacintosh.

13 minutes ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

Hello! I'm looking for a PREBUILT PC that runs Windows 7, I'm currently on MacOS BUT wanting two computers since to the fact I cannot download OBS for an odd reason and some other programs that are only restricted to windows. 

I'm looking for a computer that runs ROBLOX

Thank you, 

MrMacintosh.

Why not Windows 10? 7 is at the reaching end of support, so no more updates or patches soon.

Besides, windows 10 (subjectively) better experience.

Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo, and Asus all offer prebuilt systems. "Boutique" system integrators like Puget systems, iBuypower, DigitalStorm, MainGear, and DigitalStorm will offer "nicer" systems, with some more creature-comforts.

Also, have you considered building a custom machine? It's not that hard, and will save you some money.

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

They don't sell Windows 7 computers anymore and besides Windows 7 will no longer be supported starting next year. The only way to get it on a new computer is to install it yourself, provided you can obtain a license. Not that I recommend it.

Still, from the problems you mentioned I don't think you need a second computer at all - you can run Windows on your mac with bootcamp or in a virtual machine and if you tell us what happens when you try to download OBS maybe we can help you with that.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Lord Mirdalan said:

Why not Windows 10?

[...]

Also, have you considered building a custom machine? It's not that hard, and will save you some money.

He literally specified he does not want 10 and does not want to build a custom pc.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

He literally specified he does not want 10 and does not want to build a custom pc.

1 minute ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

As I said there aren't new prebuilts that come with Windows 7, at least as far as I know. If you're dead set on going that route your only option is the used market - but as I said, I don't think that would be the best solution to your problem.

6 minutes ago, Sauron said:

from the problems you mentioned I don't think you need a second computer at all - you can run Windows on your mac with bootcamp or in a virtual machine and if you tell us what happens when you try to download OBS maybe we can help you with that.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

8 minutes ago, MrMacintoshMan said:

But can you find one for me?

Microsoft stopped selling licenses for most versions of Windows 7 to OEMs in October 2014, with only Win7 Professional being sold up until October 2016. 

In the (extremely) unlikely event that you find a PC that still has Windows 7 in a store, it'll probably have been in that store for around 3 years already. 

As @Captain Chaos said, it's extremely unlikely (impossible) to find a Windows 7 Prebuilt PC that isn't used or old, but what you can do is buy any prebuilt you like and buy a Windows 7 license yourself (microsoft doesn't sell it, you have to buy it from other places) and install Windows 7 on it

But be aware that support for Windows 7 ends in about 6 months, so you won't be getting any security updates

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.