Need the easiest first build parts list for my noob brother

Earlier I posted asking for recommendations for easy to install parts for my little brother to build as I'm unable to help him. I'm abroad for too long.

This is the list hes preparing to buy (Canada stores). I'm aware that the H500 comes with bagged screws and stuff for easy identification etc. 

Throw your opinions in the comments, I'm open to suggestions. Just no USB powered endoscopy cameras to help navigate or stuff like that, just premium packed parts like NZXT and EVGA Psus etc

Purchased for 0.00 means he already has those items in his current 100$ bought used 10 year old computer.

Edit:

His current budget is 1000 CAD for the upgrade and bit more later for a new monitor and stuff

It will work, and should be easy to install following one of the many guides online.  Also B450 will allow a plethora of new CPUs down the road.

That said, your PSU is overkill (500W is plenty) and he will get tired of waiting for whatever is on the HDD to load at 5400RPM.  

Just now, TheGlenlivet said:

It will work, and should be easy to install following one of the many guides online.  Also B450 will allow a plethora of new CPUs down the road.

That said, your PSU is overkill (500W is plenty) and he will get tired of waiting for whatever is on the HDD to load at 5400RPM.  

glad to hear that this list is acceptable. The plan is to upgrade the core of the computer at the moment. the CPU, Mobo and RAM in a new case. The GPU comes after and the PSU with is at the current one is a 450W Bronze unit from a decade ago I think.The upgrades that would come after would include a 1080p 144hz monitor (currently 720p 120Hz monitor), a larger SSD and some lighting and stuff.

Depending on the games he plays, he could get by with the 450W PSU,  2200G and no other GPU for a while.

1 minute ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Depending on the games he plays, he could get by with the 450W PSU,  2200G and no other GPU for a while.

he cant wait to "play games on maximum options".

Use ca.pcpartpicker.com, it exists.

Why the G3? A CX550M or a GIGABYTE GP750H (only $90 rn) is plenty for that rig.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

37 minutes ago, Casual Cube said:

he cant wait to "play games on maximum options".

An m.2 is arguably easier as there are no cables to run. SSD's and HDD's will require running two lengths of cable for SATA power and data

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

10 hours ago, fluxdeity said:

An m.2 is arguably easier as there are no cables to run. SSD's and HDD's will require running two lengths of cable for SATA power and data

If I find one for the right price I'm adding it

10 hours ago, LienusLateTips said:

Use ca.pcpartpicker.com, it exists.

Why the G3? A CX550M or a GIGABYTE GP750H (only $90 rn) is plenty for that rig.

Not sure why you ask about using pcpartpicker because the link in the original post *is* a pc part picker link, which didnt translate to ca. when I pasted here. But I chose the psu because its extremely user friendly, and will set him for life pretty much unless he starts upgrading with a heavy passion

14 hours ago, Casual Cube said:

If I find one for the right price I'm adding it

Not sure why you ask about using pcpartpicker because the link in the original post *is* a pc part picker link, which didnt translate to ca. when I pasted here. But I chose the psu because its extremely user friendly, and will set him for life pretty much unless he starts upgrading with a heavy passion

He's saying if you made the list on ca.pcparkpicker.com it would've used CAD prices instead of USD since you used regular pcpartpicker.com

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips