download speed slowed problem

• the picture is just an example I can't download ANYTHING from anywhere.
  • I have this problem only on my PC, all the phones and the laptop work just fine.
  • OK so, my download speed went down to BYTES 2 days ago. "1 yıl" in the picture means 1 year in Turkish. I contacted my internet vendor and they said "this is not a general problem at all so this is not caused by us." I factory reset my modem, changed my internet cable, changed my DNS to 8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4, did a full check with Norton 360 to see if it was caused by a virus but no. I've got no clue about how this happened. I didn't even download anything that day or changed any kinda settings. I really need help with this because it only gets better at nights for some reason; I left the game to download at night and when I woke up Diesel Guns was downloaded and DBD was updated. If you know any kind of way/s to solve this feel free to tell me. And also, non of my friends or neighbors have this problem, just my PC. 

unknown[1].png

The downloads seem PAUSED.

First of all, double check that you have FREE DISK SPACE on the drive where those games download. Steam will pause downloads if there's not enough disk space.

Also, Steam may pause downloads if you're playing a game or thinks you're playing games. There's an option you can change in Steam to download stuff while you're playing games.

If you still have problems downloading, try changing the country in your Steam to something else... try countries that are known for having big datacenters where Steam would have servers (UK, France, Netherlands, Germany)

5 hours ago, mariushm said:

The downloads seem PAUSED.

First of all, double check that you have FREE DISK SPACE on the drive where those games download. Steam will pause downloads if there's not enough disk space.

Also, Steam may pause downloads if you're playing a game or thinks you're playing games. There's an option you can change in Steam to download stuff while you're playing games.

If you still have problems downloading, try changing the country in your Steam to something else... try countries that are known for having big datacenters where Steam would have servers (UK, France, Netherlands, Germany)

no sir, I wish that was the case but it isn't. I have more than enough disk space and the download isn't paused. And as I said it isn't just Steam, I can't download ANYTHING at the supposed speeds.