Mantle is NOT Delayed, Coming as Scheduled.

Well they still have two whole days to release it. Wouldn't be surprised if they go "oops, it's delayed until February" today or tomorrow.

Feel free to prove my expectations wrong AMD.

Ya but mantle gives WAY better performance for alot less then a buggy driver Nvidia GPU that don't play BF4 very good to begin with..But hey you got PhysX right?haha 

To be fair my nvidia gpu runs it fairly good, 100+ fps at all times (not ultra obviously, but I give more cares to performance that to looks, on ultra everything at max I usually get around 60 on most maps) and no dips, and I always see posts of people with like 280s and stuff having problems with it at low getting like 40 fps at all times

Yea its not like they bought the cards or games.

Yea but did people really buy a 280x or whatever for a technology that they didn't know anything about yet, or for the price to performance ratio?

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Yea its not like they bought the cards or games.

Thats not relevant. Its a free service and people shouldnt expect it served to them on a silver platter. Mantle is an added bonus to already very good preforming amd cards. be thankful that it is free and that they are trying to make it as good as they can.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Lets just hope this gets released next month so we can see what AMD are so excited about. on paper it sounds good and i wanna try it. Got myself a 290 to try, so let us have it. Anyways a month to wait is not exactly life or death, i'd rather they iron out problems as much as possible.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT