A couple questions just so I can be sure

So Im buying a new pc this summer.

The specs are not certain but as they sit right now this is what I have in mind:

-Either Core i7-9700k or Core i9-9900k

-Asus ROG Strix Geforce Rtx 2080 OC

-2x8gb Kingston HyperX Predator 3000Mhz RAM - HX430C15PB3K2/16 (Temporary, going to replace it with 4x16gb Kingston HyperX Predator 3200Mhz RAM - HX432C16PB3AK4/64)

-Asus ROG Strix Z390-F motherboard

-Cooler Master 700W MasterWatt Lite 80 plus bronze - MPX-7001-ACABW

-WD 5400rpm 4TB 3.5" HDD - WD40EZRZ 

-Samsung 970 EVO plus 250gb M.2 SSD

-NZXT Kraken x72 360mm Liquid Cooling AIO Loop 

-Antec Dark Avenger Window RGB case - DA601

Now, with this pc Im gonna be doing lotsa stuff. Streaming, gaming, editing, rendering, programming etc.

My first question is: Should I go for the i9 or the i7? Its primary purpose is going to be gaming and streaming, secondary coding, editing and rendering. This might change in the future, but not soon. 

Second question: Is the Kraken x72 a bit too overkill? Thing is, I live in Serbia, Europe. I cant really order things online since our president is kind of a douchebag. That said, the difference between an x72 and an x62 is over 50 bucks, so it would save me some coin if I were to go for the other one, but I really want my cpu nice and cool. Will an x62 cool the i9 even when its overclocked?

Third question: Is this power supply okay? Ive googled it and nothing really came up on the official page so does anyone have it without any problems out there? I cant really tell coz the store Im buying it from doesnt have any reviews and I really want an expirienced person's say in all this.

Fourth question: Are 1500rpm okay for the radiator? The nzxt radiators all come with black fans, which is okay but I really want my rig Rgb'd out. Maybe because Im still a kid who just cant get enough unicorn barf left and right but I wanna replace those 2000rpm fans with 1500rpm rgb ones. Now is this a safe move? Will my cpu still be cool even with 1500rpm fans on the radiator? Or should I stick with the ones I have and forget grow up?

Final question: Is this case alright? Ive heard reviews talking about how amazing it is and then other reviews saying how its awful and cheap! Its almost incredible how opposing the reviews are on this thing, I havent really seen anything like it yet.. So please if anyone has this case, what is your opinion? 

2 minutes ago, ChaosEndures said:

Will an x62 cool the i9 even when its overclocked?

Yeah, go for the cheaper one. Still a very large radiator.

There are always good air coolers instead, the dark rock pro 4 will also cool an overclocked i9 and you will probably be paying even less for it.

3 minutes ago, ChaosEndures said:

Cooler Master 700W MasterWatt Lite

The masterwatt lite is not something you should use for a high end rig. Get a Corsair TXM at least, 650 watts will do.

Also, new Ryzen processors hit store shelves 7/7. How long does it take for Serbia to see new processor releases? If it won't take too long for you to get your hands on them, I highly recommend the Ryzen 9 3900X.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Yeah, go for the cheaper one. Still a very large radiator.

There are always good air coolers instead, the dark rock pro 4 will also cool an overclocked i9 and you will probably be paying even less for it.

The masterwatt lite is not something you should use for a high end rig. Get a Corsair TXM at least, 650 watts will do.

Also, new Ryzen processors hit store shelves 7/7. How long does it take for Serbia to see new processor releases? If it won't take too long for you to get your hands on them, I highly recommend the Ryzen 9 3900X.

I expect around 4 months at the very least, I dont really have all that much time... we only recently got 9th gen intel processors, its kinda sad :/

We dont have the dark rock pro, or any noctua cpu fans for that matter. We will only be getting nzxt water coolers in a week, and I expect those to disappear within a day or so. The x72, x62 and x52 are coming in stock that day.

Thanks for the quick feedback also holy crap

I will take what you said into consideration.

2 minutes ago, ChaosEndures said:

Thanks for the quick feedback also holy crap

I will take what you said into consideration.

Also, if you want more info on part quality, you can check out all the links in my signature. Click my PSU to get the PSU tier list, motherboard for that list, and graphics card for that list.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Also, if you want more info on part quality, you can check out all the links in my signature. Click my PSU to get the PSU tier list, motherboard for that list, and graphics card for that list.

Uhh signature? Im new here '~'

Just now, ChaosEndures said:

Uhh signature? Im new here '~'

The stuff below our posts, just click the " v show more v"

Primary PC:

Just now, fasauceome said:

The stuff below our posts, just click the " v show more v"

Ohh gotcha, makes sense

Thanks