Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO

Hello all,

I was planning to get a 16GB 3200MHz kit of Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO memory for my RGB themed build. Can anyone reccomend this memory in particular? Any expierices or similar? Here is a link to PCPartPicker (DE): https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/QDhKHx

Thanks,

another_member

1 minute ago, Catchears said:

Hello all,

I was planning to get a 16GB 3200MHz kit of Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO memory for my RGB themed build. Can anyone reccomend this memory in particular? Any expierices or similar? Here is a link to PCPartPicker (DE): https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/QDhKHx

Thanks,

Catchears

It works well enough.

What are these for?

I have them, there hasn't been any issue with the memory, but i do have a problem with the RGB. There seems to be a conflict with RGB Fusion and ICue software installed, and my lighting effects will get out of sync.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

5 hours ago, Catchears said:

Hello all,

Thanks,

Catchears

I would recommend you if you purchase Corsair either go all in or not at all.

So you dont have multiple software to control your RGB and makes it easiere to sync up

unless you are intending to code it yourself then go right ahead. But i would select RGB

lighting that can be supported by multiple programs so you wont have issues sync'ing everything

PC Specs

Ryzen 7 - 2700x - 4.2 Ghz 

MSI MPG X570s Carbon Max Wifi 

Thermaltake Water 3.0 360mm ARGB Sync TT Premium

G.Skillz Trident Z 3200mhz CL16

Gigabyte RTX 2060 Aorus Xtreme

Samsung Evo 970 - 256 GB

OCZ Agility - 256 GB

Western Digital - 1 TB

Corsair RM750x - 750W Gold

On 7/3/2019 at 1:58 PM, Koxicain said:

I would recommend you if you purchase Corsair either go all in or not at all.

So you dont have multiple software to control your RGB and makes it easiere to sync up

unless you are intending to code it yourself then go right ahead. But i would select RGB

lighting that can be supported by multiple programs so you wont have issues sync'ing everything

Agree with this 100%. You can see the only non Corsair things in my build are the board, and my GPU. I just have the board set to white, becuase Asus Aura Sync has a tendency to not load, or to cause iCue to crash on my system for some reason.

I've got the 2666Mhz 32GB (2x16GB) kit of white RGB. No issues with it. Corsair iCue is a tad crowded with everything though, lol.

Specs are in my signature, and I can get some pics if you want @Catchears

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section