better alternative to youtube for longer, copyrighted (music) content that can be easily streamed?

hi, remaking my thread from a few months back rather than necroposting

i had the issue of events that i'd recorded on a server i used to play on being over 3-5 hours in length with plenty of use of copyrighted content in the form of music (for certain parts of the event, etc and it's a pretty important part so i can't just remove them) and I'm currently having the massive issue that most of these event videos can't be seen due to copyright claims completely blocking certain videos in every single country

m3x5ii.png

i'm really, really interested in an alternative to youtube that will accept the content that i'm trying to put on it - with common alternatives such as vimeo, dailymotion and mega not working as they either have upload limits, size limits, length limits or force the viewer to download the video as a file rather than stream it

i'm not looking to monetize anything or gain some sort of following i'm just looking to upload these so other people in the community can look back and enjoy them without me having to do some major cocking around with all the audio esp because I've lost the orginal project files to each video

thanks

split the video in multiple part and upload to vimeo or other alternative server.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Or try private video in youtube.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w