PSU for expensive PC

FsyNorth

So I’m making a PC and need to know what PSU to use. The main parts will be : Ryzen 9 3700X, RTX2080 SUPER, 16gb of ddr4 3200mhz ram, Corsair H150i AIO. I’ve seen the be quiet! System power 9 700W, any other suggestions? Could use some help, this forum never failed me

What case will you use, and where are you buying from?

:)

2 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Hey, i live in Lithuania and I will be buying from amazon.de and the case is the Corsair Carbide 275R since it’s the only one that can fit a 360mm AIO and fit in my budget

4 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Here, if this helps.

A5F50033-9ECF-45F4-B316-9B0E3B8FA081.png

is there any bitfenix formula gold/whisper,Seasonic Focus Plus,Pure Power 10/11? well literally you can check the thread about psu tier list.

I love my Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium as it's super quiet and the fan never kicks on in ECO mode.. I wanted good efficiency and the quietest unit and this is where I landed after lots of reviews/research.. If I didn't grab this unit I would have probably went Corsair or Be Quiet.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

4 minutes ago, Oalei said:

is there any bitfenix formula gold/whisper,Seasonic Focus Plus,Pure Power 10/11? well literally you can check the thread about psu tier list.

Yea, but the prices are kinda big. I can’t go higher than a 100€

Edit: just realised they aren’t above 100€, my bad

1 minute ago, FsyNorth said:

Should have lead with that lol.. I'd try to grab a Corsair RMx or Bitfenix Whisper like mentioned above.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

Just now, FsyNorth said:

yeah dont go for 700, more like 500-650. Well its not going to pull that much anyway no matter how much you count, well if i use a 2080Ti as a reference its about 250W? so you can assume its going to take about like what 330W? with all those rgb and stuff.

2 minutes ago, Oalei said:

yeah dont go for 700, more like 500-650. Well its not going to pull that much anyway no matter how much you count, well if i use a 2080Ti as a reference its about 250W? so you can assume its going to take about like what 330W? with all those rgb and stuff.

Can i rely on the pure power 10 700w?

1 minute ago, FsyNorth said:

From a performance standpoint, should be fine. However, it would be worth it to spring for a modular PSU IMO.

Like this:

https://www.newegg.com/p/1HU-004H-000A4?Description=be quiet! PSU&cm_re=be_quiet!_PSU-_-9SIA68V6SK3463-_-Product

Or what I'd pick:

https://www.newegg.com/corsair-rm-series-rm750-cp-9020195-na-750w/p/N82E16817139168?Description=Corsair PSU 750W&cm_re=Corsair_PSU_750W-_-17-139-168-_-Product

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

9 minutes ago, FsyNorth said:

yeah you could but i will go for whipser m 650W rather than PP10 because its modular. Well not all modular is always good but for extra convinience i would say get the Whisper M.

Yes its like a bit worse version of PP11 even though theyre pretty much the same thing but with better effeciency and more warranty.

Yeah its not 100usd and its more than enough:

https://www.newegg.com/global/id-en/p/N82E16817376006?Description=Bitfenix psu&cm_re=Bitfenix_psu-_-9SIAGRZ79X0632-_-Product

Edited by Oalei

So I’ve decided I’ll go with the Pure Power 11 600W since it’s 80+ gold