Problem With TIXR (RANT)

So after some deliberation, I finally decided to go to LTX. I was a little hesitant because it is going to cost me a lot of money but I said screw it and when ahead and got my plane ticket and hotel room. I then when to purchase my two-day ticket for the event and it wouldn't go through due to a ZIP CODE error. I double checked all the information again and it was all correct. (I had just used the same information to buy my plane ticket). Then I decided to just go on my bank account to see if there was a problem. AND THE CHARGES FOR THE TICKETS WERE POSTED ON THE ACCOUNT. But no big deal right just call customer service... there was no phone number only an email address. So I wrote them an email saying that there is an issue. And after several emails today all they could say was that it was my banks' fault. I JUST WANT LINUS TO TAKE MY MONEY SO I CAN SEE HIM MAKE STUPID FACES ON STAGE. Anyway, Hope this gets resolved. Or I am just going to be in Vancouver with nothing to do that weekend.