where do i get water cooling liquid

Go to solution Solved by Votivee,

It comes pre-filled. If you were to break the seal it would void any warranties and probably cause it to leak.

What kind of Water cooling liquid would i need for the DarkFlash DT240?

This is the watercooler: https://www.ebay.com/itm/darkFlash-DT240-240mm-Water-Liquid-Cooling-with-120mm-LED-Rainbow-Lighting/273818131055?hash=item3fc0d51a6f:g:uwkAAOSwwppcvsP~

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

It comes pre-filled. If you were to break the seal it would void any warranties and probably cause it to leak.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

Just now, Votivee said:

so i can just install it as is? alright thanks

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

15 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

What kind of Water cooling liquid would i need for the DarkFlash DT240?

This is the watercooler: https://www.ebay.com/itm/darkFlash-DT240-240mm-Water-Liquid-Cooling-with-120mm-LED-Rainbow-Lighting/273818131055?hash=item3fc0d51a6f:g:uwkAAOSwwppcvsP~

This is an AIO!

AIO or All in one liquid coolers are not supposed to be filled or modified. They are prefilled with coolant.

If you have a custom loop solution then you are supposed to fill and refill it periodically. 

8 hours ago, d4n1Xd34th said:

This is an AIO!

AIO or All in one liquid coolers are not supposed to be filled or modified. They are prefilled with coolant.

If you have a custom loop solution then you are supposed to fill and refill it periodically. 

alright great. just what i need then