What NVMe + HDD For Gaming?

I'm looking for a performance NVMe and HDD to finally complete the gaming rig I'm building, and I'm not sure what to choose. It seems like a lot of benchmark websites don't include "generic" drives like those found on Amazon. For example, I found this Silicon Power drive that looks really promising, because it has a 2,000,000 MTBF and 1,665 TBW, which I haven't seen often. And the performance looks good too:

https://www.amazon.com/Silicon-Power-Gen3x4-000MB-SU001TBP34A80M28AB/dp/B07L6GF81L/

I was thinking of just getting a WD Black 4TB drive for the HDD, but any help would be greatly appreciated in that regard as well. What do you guys recommend? Does cache matter that much for HDDs in performance/gaming? Thanks!

You don't need an NVMe drive for gaming, it won't benefit you at all.

For a hard drive, don't worry about the black drive. They cost too much, they're loud as hell and they don't offer much of a performance difference compared to a blue drive 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

@Slottr Well a blue drive only has a 2-year warranty and black drives have 5 years...

7 minutes ago, ShafeDogg said:

@Slottr Well a blue drive only has a 2-year warranty and black drives have 5 years...

Whatever floats your boat.

Those are just my two cents, if you want to spend the money go for it

I've used the same blues for about 5 years now with no issue, same with my barracuda drives

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

@Slottr Honestly I'm not great at choosing, that's why I come here. The community has been very helpful and I couldn't build without the great input I've got here. I'm always open to any recommendations. :)

Just now, ShafeDogg said:

@Slottr Honestly I'm not great at choosing, that's why I come here. The community has been very helpful and I couldn't build without the great input I've got here. I'm always open to any recommendations. :)

That's fair

I genuinely think you should not buy a black drive, humble opinion/advice 

I would instead get the 4TB in a blue drive and for an SSD I would look at an MX500