[HELP] Not able to post (computer was running fine)

Hello, I recently upgraded my pc and she's giving me a huge headache. I was able to install my OS onto a standalone SATA SSD and all of my games, software, etc on my 1tb NVME. This bliss lasted me around 4 hours until I began messing around with some bios settings. My memory is rated at 3200mhz but was only running at around 2200. I went into my bios and changed the RAM frequency to 3200 and afterward, I was not able to post. Now when I turn on my computer, I instantly get an error saying "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press key." I would think that this has to do with my SSD because it has happened once before, even before I changed my RAM frequency. I am very confused as to why this error suddenly started happening. To add on, before any of my overclocking fooleries, I was never able to see my PNY SSD in my bios. I think this is definitely important to my issue. Any fixes would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone has a good guide to overclocking on my hardware, thank you.

This is a little unrelated, however occasionally on startup I hear this odd grinding noise coming from my computer. I believe it may be some cables touching my PSU fan, however, there is a fan shield. If this continues, can I damage my PSU? and if the fan breaks, is it detrimental to my build?

RAM- Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhx DDr4

CPU - Ryzen 2700

MOBO - ASUS x470i

GPU - GTX 1060

DRIVES - Intel 660p 1tb

- PNY 120gb SATA SSD

1 hour ago, eb2k said:

This bliss lasted me around 4 hours until I began messing around with some bios settings

You've answered your own questions.

Reset the BIOS to default and see what happens.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

6 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

You've answered your own questions.

Reset the BIOS to default and see what happens.

Ok but this wasnt just bios settings is what I stated afterwards. This error occurred even before my overclocking. And I cant even access  my bios

@eb2k This happened to me yesterday, and a BIOS reset never worked for me. I just put the reset jumper in, took BIOS battery out and left for two hours. Initially, it wouldn't boot (when I reset it and restarted it straight away) but after leaving for two hours, it worked fine

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A