Good games for pc?

Deuxez

So im looking for new games to play, and im not so good at it. I dont have a specific game genre, so just comment some games. My favorite games so far is: Destiny 2, Minecraft, Terraria, Unturned, Dont starve together, Castle Crashes, Battleblock theater, METRO series,  Steep, Dauntless, starbound and all left 4 dead and portal games. Some game series ive played are: Far cry (2,3,4), Assassins creed (3,4,unity), Metro (last light, 2033), GTA (san andreas).

My system is:

Ryzen 3 2200g (soon upgrade to 1600/2600)

RX 480 4gb

8gb ram

1tb SSD

etc

Skyrim mate a game you must have

Just now, Leroc said:

Skyrim mate a game you must have

I have tried that, but didnt like it. It felt... boring. will probably get a lot of hate, but it felt like fallout new vegas. Basically u got a main story, but u can also get like 3 million side quests while u go on with the main story, and all you do is quest after quest after quest. I aint a big fan of those sorts of games. Fallout 3 also felt the same.

EDIT: fallout new vegas was actually funny in the beginning but after a while it got boring.

Mount and blade warband is one of my all time favorite games and seems to be similar in aspects to some of your games while also being pretty different and unique. 

Just now, DankDeuxez said:

I have tried that, but didnt like it. It felt... boring. will probably get a lot of hate, but it felt like fallout new vegas. Basically u got a main story, but u can also get like 3 million side quests while u go on with the main story, and all you do is quest after quest after quest. I aint a big fan of those sorts of games. Fallout 3 also felt the same.

If you like minecraft and terraria then you must like Garrys mod

Just now, Leroc said:

If you like minecraft and terraria then you must like Garrys mod

eh, kinda. I got it, ive played it, i didnt understand what to do. tried makin a car but didnt go so well.

1 minute ago, DankDeuxez said:

eh, kinda. I got it, ive played it, i didnt understand what to do. tried makin a car but didnt go so well.

I forgot this game I played. Almost spend like 2000 hour in it. 7 days to die mate that game is sick fun as hell. You should try it best play with friends

Would you be interested in a sports game? If so, try Pro Evolution Soccer. Hehe. 

Motherboard: MSI B450m Mortar Max

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700 w/ Wraith Prism

RAM: Klev Cras X 3200mhz 8gb x2

GPU:  Zotac Mini GeForce GTX 1070ti 8GB

PSU: Seasonic GX-750

Case: Inplay Robin 101 + 10 fans w/ hub and remote

Storage: Toshiba 1TB, Western Digital WD Green 1TB, Crucial BX500 480GB

Witcher 3 is a must.

Anno 1800, cities skylines, planet coaster, lost world if you're into strategy - simulation.

Xcom 2 if you're into tactics.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

3 hours ago, DankDeuxez said:

My favorite games so far is: Destiny 2, Minecraft, Terraria, Unturned, Dont starve together, Castle Crashes, Battleblock theater, METRO series,  Steep, Dauntless, starbound and all left 4 dead and portal games. Some game series ive played are: Far cry (2,3,4), Assassins creed (3,4,unity), Metro (last light, 2033), GTA (san andreas).

Destiny 2: Anthem, Overwatch, Paladins, Titanfall 1/2, Generation Zero, The Division, Halo Spartan Assault, Halo Spartan Strike

Minecraft: Creativerse, Scrap Mechanic, Trove, Astroneer, PixARK

Terraria: Craft The World, Forager, Planet Centauri, It Lurks Below, Crea, Realms of Magic, Mechanic Miner

Unturned: Crossout, Survarium, Ring of Elysium, Miscreated

Don't Starve Together: Raft, Rust, The Wild Eight, Stranded Deep, ARK Survival Evolved, 

Castle Crashers: Brawlhalla, Pummel Party, Human Fall Flat, Gang Beasts, Overcooked 1/2, Nidhogg 1/2, A Hat In Time

Battleblock Theater: Ultimate Chicken Horse, No Time To Explain Remastered, Move or Die, Stick Fight The Game, Lost Castle, Worms

Metro series: Rage 1/2, Borderlands series, Stalker series, Doom, Wolfenstein series, Call of Cthulhu

Steep: Snow, Skater XL, Project Cars 1/2, Assetto Corsa, Rocket League

Dauntless: Monster Hunter World, The Witcher III, Warframe, Shadow of Mordor, Shadow of War, Bound By Flame, Black Desert Online

Starbound: Stardew Valley, Risk of Rain, Graveyard Keeper, My Time At Portia, Yonder, Staxel, Farm Together

Left 4 Dead series: 7 Days To Die(a must play), Dying Light, Dead Island Definitive Edition, Killing Floor 1/2, State of Decay 1/2

Portal series: The Turing Test, Viscera Cleanup Detail, Half Life series

Far Cry 2, 3, 4: Far Cry, Far Cry Blood Dragon, Far Cry Primal, Far Cry 5, Far Cry New Dawn

Assassins Creed 3, 4, Unity: Prince of Persia series, Dishonored series, Styx series, Enslaved Odyssey To The West

GTA San Andreas: GTA 4/5, Saints Row The Third, Watch Dogs 1/2, Prototype 1/2

That's all I got for now. 100 or so games based off your favorite games. I'm not just listing games either. These games are well worthy of your play time.

P.S. I wasn't a big fan of Skyrim at first either. Put it off for many, many years. Picked it back up over time and couldn't put it back down. Sure the quests seem repetitive but they open you up to what the world has to offer. Once you start ranking up your skills, you literally feel like you are the character you chose. And you have the powers to do whatever you can imagine. Especially with mods.