AIO Noise ~ Help!!

Hello, this is my first post here :)

I built my first pc around 18 months ago. (got my i7-77ook the day the 87oo was announced :/)

Recently the AIO Water Cooler I got has started to make a strange rattling noise. The AIO is an 'ID Frostflow 240' (was a special offer with my msi mobo).  I have confirmed that it is the AIO block/pump area that is causing all the noise (all noise stops immediately when the pump is unplugged.

Here is a short video showing the noise: https://sendvid.com/53ll2kmt

My question is: is there anything I can do to try and reduce the noise level? Or is my AIO ready for the trashcan and should I contact the supplier to try get a replacement unit even though its over 1 year?

Many thanks in advance ?

Welcome!

Yeah that definitely sounds like something wrong with the pump. 

I do not know if you can actually service AIO's, so my geuss would be to try and get some warranty going.

According to their website, you have more than 1 year warranty tho.

Source: http://www.idcooling.com/Support/warranty

Liquid Cooling

DASHFLOW Series

3 Years

ZOOMFLOW Series

2 Years

AURAFLOW X Series

2 Years

FROSTFLOW X Series

2 Years

Gamesystem: X3700, 32GB memory @3200mhz, GTX1080 Hybrid

Unraid system: Epyc 7352, 24/48, 96GB ECC buffered @2666mhz, 2x GT710, GTX1050Ti

Thankies ^_^

I did not realize they offered a 2 year warranty ~ thats excellent!! I will be contacting them right away! :D

Shame that theres nothing I can do for a temp fix ~ the noise is pretty overwhelming and is making me want to stick an air cooler on the cpu (i have a decent one spare). But then case feels super empty when iI remove the radiator... #realworldproblems

Thanks again :)

Update:

Called the supplier who has setup the return without issue. Need to send the aio back to them, then they decide if it needs to go back to manufacturer or not, if it does, it can take upto 30 days to process, if they can deal with it in house, it should take around 4 days..  Hopefully they dont try pull any crap to stop me getting my replacement :D

Guess im gonna be using air cooling for the next little while :(