Minecraft/JAVA crashing constantly

Nik_

Started playing minecraft recently and I crash constantly. I thought maybe it was modded being buggy but it happens in normal mc too. I've tried everything I can think of. fixed all regedit issues through ccleaner, reinstalled java, change a bunch of setting, fiddle with ram allocation, looking in reliability monitor or w.e and googled with what little info it gave me. It's getting very aggravating loading mc for 5 minutes to crash after 5 seconds. 

https://gyazo.com/a440ec93171b006b5e3635e421ade6ad

https://gyazo.com/27b57215c38c146d8f8cdbb6fd8be75a

https://gyazo.com/b512a26f418caa615ec390e05e8134d3

here are screenshots of java crash's 

I also see this message in the server console every time I crash

lost connection: Internal Exception: io.netty.channel.unix.Errors$NativeIoException: syscall:read(..) failed: Connection reset by peer

Not sure if this it just due to whatever actually is causing the crashing, but I thought I'd include it since my internet has issues(cuts out randomly for 5-15 seconds) and searching that gave some results saying it may be an internet issue. 

Idk what else to include but if anyone has suggests I'm all ears. 

Make sure you use java 64 bit and if your OS is not 64 bit,don't run minecraft with more than 1gb of ram

8 hours ago, NeoRO said:

Make sure you use java 64 bit and if your OS is not 64 bit,don't run minecraft with more than 1gb of ram

both java and windows are 64bit

too add a bit.

java was using 8gb of ram while allocated 5gb

in comparability for win 7 everything went black after a bit of time

graphic card runs fine in furmark for 4 minutes(40x normal amount of time before crash in mc)

lowered max fps from unlimited to 150, no change. 

2 hours ago, Nik_ said:

too add a bit.

java was using 8gb of ram while allocated 5gb

in comparability for win 7 everything went black after a bit of time

graphic card runs fine in furmark for 4 minutes(40x normal amount of time before crash in mc)

lowered max fps from unlimited to 150, no change. 

Roll back a few versions of minecraft.Allocate only 1gb of ram to it.Try to run it as basic as possible, to eliminate any possible problem.Also,disable compatibility mode.

8 minutes ago, NeoRO said:

Roll back a few versions of minecraft.Allocate only 1gb of ram to it.Try to run it as basic as possible, to eliminate any possible problem.Also,disable compatibility mode.

playing modded so both of those arent really options. playing normal minecraft i last a little longer with 2gb allocated so I'm going to run a memtest later to see if my ram is dead. 

Are there other memory tests I should try?

2 hours ago, Nik_ said:

playing modded so both of those arent really options. playing normal minecraft i last a little longer with 2gb allocated so I'm going to run a memtest later to see if my ram is dead. 

Are there other memory tests I should try?

No, imo memtest is the best.