Android Studio + AMD A10

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if someone here could be of help to me. I have a AMD A10-5800K CPU (don't judge me) and wish to run Android emulation on it. Now HAXM isn't installing for me since i don't have an Intel processor and i have seen solutions to try the "ARM EABI v7a System Image" but still my emulator gives me the following error:

Intel HAXM is required to run this AVD.
Your CPU does not support required features (VT-x or SVM).

Unfortunately, your computer does not support hardware accelerated virtualization.
Here are some of your options:
 1) Use a physical device for testing
 2) Develop on a Windows/OSX computer with an Intel processor that supports VT-x and NX
 3) Develop on a Linux computer that supports VT-x or SVM
 4) Use an Android Virtual Device based on an ARM system image
   (This is 10x slower than hardware accelerated virtualization)

When I open task manager and go under CPU i can se that virtualization is Enabled.

Is there something I can do to make my emulator work on a non Intel CPU?

I have windows 10 pro with latest updates and I have installed WHP already.

This is my console log:

12:25 PM    Emulator: C:\Users\mike6715b\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\emulator\qemu\windows-x86_64\qemu-system-x86_64.exe: WHPX: Failed to emulate MMIO access with EmulatorReturnStatus: 2 (InternalEmulationFailure )

12:25 PM    Emulator: C:\Users\mike6715b\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\emulator\qemu\windows-x86_64\qemu-system-x86_64.exe: whpx_vcpu { emulator=000000002d89fe00, window_registered=false, interruptable=true, tpr=0, apic_base=fee00900, interruption_pending=false }

12:25 PM    Emulator: C:\Users\mike6715b\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\emulator\qemu\windows-x86_64\qemu-system-x

12:25 PM    Emulator: 86_64.exe: WHV_MEMORY_ACCESS_CONTEXT { Instruction={ size=16, bytes='A1 F0 00 E0 FE 80 CC 01 A3 F0 00 E0 FE C7 05 50 ' }, AccessInfo={ AccessType=0, GpaUnmapped=1, GvaValid=0, AsUINT32=4 }, Gpa=fee000f0, Gva=0 }

12:25 PM    Emulator: C:\Users\mike6715b\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\emulator\qemu\windows-x86_64\qemu-system-x86_64.exe: WHPX: Failed to exec a virtual processor

12:25 PM    Emulator: Warning: QObject::~QObject: Timers cannot be stopped from another thread ((null):0, (null))

12:25 PM    Emulator: Process finished with exit code 3

As of July 8th you can download the latest android Emulator and it now allows any x86 supported CPU to run. It's not as good as with HAXM but it works (it's just slower). 

Search the android dev blog for more info. 

I have the latest android studio version. Updated yesterday! Studio build 3.4.1 and emulator 29.0.11 and SDK is 29.0.1

Also i know i can run arm build of android but they are so slow its unusable... Really really really really unusable...