GTX 1060 stuttering

lilDaddy
Go to solution Solved by lilDaddy,

thanksfor your help i found the my problem it was because my disk was full and did not have enough space on it

i recently made my own pc and it worked perfectly but after a few weaks i started to get massive frame drops and stutters in all my games so i reinstalled windows and everything was working for a weak and then the same thing happened also when starting games it runs fine for the first 5 min but then instintly starts to stutter. 

It's helpful to list your pc specs.  Could be heat related. What's your cpu and gpu temps idle and during load?

12 minutes ago, lilDaddy said:

i recently made my own pc and it worked perfectly but after a few weaks i started to get massive frame drops and stutters in all my games so i reinstalled windows and everything was working for a weak and then the same thing happened also when starting games it runs fine for the first 5 min but then instintly starts to stutter. 

You must answer yourself what do you "broke". If "fresh" system becomes laggy after short time twice, it means that you install something (every time) that slows down your computer. Instead made third system install (which will be pointless, because you'll end with the same problem after few weeks), check what programs start with your system usign Autoruns. It may be AV software, some "great" system tuning utility (which everyone here not recommend to use) etc. Or it may be just something completely normal that is executed in background (like system update) and you're impatient.

i have a 

ryzen 5 2600

Asus geforce gtx 1060 turbo 6gb

balistix sport 2x4 gb ddr 4 2666MT/s

msi b450 boozaka pro mother board

7 hours ago, homeap5 said:

You must answer yourself what do you "broke". If "fresh" system becomes laggy after short time twice, it means that you install something (every time) that slows down your computer. Instead made third system install (which will be pointless, because you'll end with the same problem after few weeks), check what programs start with your system usign Autoruns. It may be AV software, some "great" system tuning utility (which everyone here not recommend to use) etc. Or it may be just something completely normal that is executed in background (like system update) and you're impatient.

i will try that when i get home thankyou

On 6/25/2019 at 11:35 PM, Beowulff83 said:

It's helpful to list your pc specs.  Could be heat related. What's your cpu and gpu temps idle and during load?

i have a 

ryzen 5 2600

Asus geforce gtx 1060 turbo 6gb

balistix sport 2x4 gb ddr 4 2666MT/s

msi b450 boozaka pro mother board

thanksfor your help i found the my problem it was because my disk was full and did not have enough space on it