Dash Camera For cars

darkphoenix1994

Hey I am a young woman who drives for Uber and i am looking for a good Dash camera with audio, dual cameras, and night vision. I need it to have audio And dual cameras cause i deal with mostly drunk people who get out of control. any and all suggests are appreciated. please provide links

Taxi Dash Cam with Voice Recorded

Built in microphone and speaker to capture high quality audio clear without distortion. Don't want to record voice? Just one press to turn the microphone off.

says so in the amazon description 

if you want the best then we are talking blackvue DR900S 4K 2 Channel (2 cameras) but that is a whole other price bracket.

this is the quality of the Vantrue, the Blackvue is damn near TV broadcast quality, but this should be more than enough.

2 minutes ago, RasmusDC said:

if you want the best then we are talking blackvue DR900S 4K 2 Channel (2 cameras) but that is a whole other price bracket.

this is the quality of the Vantrue, the Blackvue is damn near TV broadcast quality, but this should be more than enough.

thanks this is exactly what i needed

15 minutes ago, darkphoenix1994 said:

thanks this is exactly what i needed

Glad to be able to help.

22 minutes ago, RasmusDC said:

TV broadcast quality

TV quality is terrible! 625i at best!

HD is the minimum, 720p

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

13 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

TV quality is terrible! 625i at best!

HD is the minimum, 720p

depends of were you are.. broadcast quality in Denmark is 720p 1080P 8mbit, as a minimum with good compression .. over fiber we run 18mbit pr channel, of course source material are with some companies poor. But we also run a lot of live sports at 4K high bitrate. thats 25mbit/s.

the issue however is that talking about things with a small CMOS chip like a dash cam, you will never get what you can get out of a decent 1080p broadcast camera, or a downsampled 4k recording...

but it was just a term, stating, that this is a good choice for the task, but i you wanted something to use as high quality recordings for youtube or others, then the Blackvue, or a GOpro setup is a better solution.