Cheap / Portable Laptop for Under $100.00 US

Are you looking for a Cheap portable laptop for under $100.00 US? You want good battery life, USB3, HDMI, and the ability to play causal games when you are on the go? Look no further my dudes. I just bought <content removed>

Check it out if you are interested:<content removed>

Edited by SansVarnic
Content Removed

21 minutes ago, networkdown said:

I just bought a Lenovo X140e for $69.95 US with free shiping.

I just bought a T420 with the NVS 4200M card for $42 with free shipping.

You got ripped off, my "dude".

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

I dont feel like I got ripped off. I see mnay laptops for cheaper with no AC adapter and no battery and No HD. So you are right i could have bought aLaptop with out the battery, AC adapter, and HD for less. It may not be for you thats fine. 

1 hour ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Hold on, let me unzip and get get my ruler since apparently we are measuring genitals...

No, I'm calling him out for posting an ad. If it's not an ad, it's the most ad-like "go me!" post ever.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

-= Locked =-

In order to post any classifieds you must do so in the Classifieds section.

You will need a minimum of 100 post count to have access and there are posting requirements to meet as well.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER