NEW PC BSOD EVERY TIME IT IS USED. HELP!!

My Build:

Gigabyte Aorus Master z390 Mobo

Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm  AIO

Intel i7 8086k

Msi Gaming X Trio GTX 1080ti 

Corsair 3200mhz Vengeance RGB 16GB

Corsair AX 860i PSU

Samsung 860 Evo M.2 500gb SSD

Build is only 4 months old and all parts are new but I keep having random blue screens with different errors each time. I cannot complete and 3D mark benches or stress tests without it crashing. I have done multiple fresh installs of windows, I have updated all drivers for windows, i did several clean installs of the nvidia driver, I have tried swapping motherboards. I tried different SSDs and Hard Disks. I also paired all of my components with a z170 motherboard and a 7700k and ran the system for several days without a single issue so im thinking that maybe its my CPU? The system is not even overclocked when this is happening. Seems to crash more frequently in benchmarks and games even on stock and recommended settings with the fans cranked and temps below 50c. Also it sometimes freezes instead of BSOD and when it does i have to restart it. When i do so after its off all of the RGB LEDs on my mobo, ram, cpu cooler blink rapidly and wont stop till i power it on again. I have attached my bluescreenview logs below. Thank you all for the help :)

Screenshot (1).png

BlueScreenView Log.txt

it may be memory related, try removing sticks an booting with min. Or simple a bad connection on one of the memory, remove and reinstall the memory sticks.