Is Razer artheris good?

Ede15312
Go to solution Solved by Hiya!,

If you dont mind the price, but artheris use optical. It was razer respond to MX Anywhere the difference is it uses laser so you can use it on all surface and it perform decent for gaming. 

You better of with G305. 

I am looking for a mouse to use for gaming and working and the Arrtheris seems good. But currently i have a Rapoo V20s and do not know much about mice and dont know if it good. also is buying the official Razer Artheris mouse case worth it?

If you dont mind the price, but artheris use optical. It was razer respond to MX Anywhere the difference is it uses laser so you can use it on all surface and it perform decent for gaming. 

You better of with G305. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore