Linux. Which Flavor Is Your Flavor?

@Albatross no, but I have heard of it. Most problems I've ever had with arch, I've been able to figure out without extensive talking to people. I've had to do a little irc chat and a little forums posting though, and I can confirm, a lot of arch users are straight up dicks -.-

It is very much like ArchLinux, except Manjaro offers a GUI installation experience I do believe. It was pretty cool to mess with. It could be the "introduction" to using or installing ArchLinux . :P

I can confirm the same thing. A lot of the people, the higher up (people with more than 50 posts) people, are real jerks. -_-

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It is very much like ArchLinux, except Manjaro offers a GUI installation experience I do believe. It was pretty cool to mess with. It could be the "introduction" to using or installing ArchLinux . :P

I can confirm the same thing. A lot of the people, the higher up (people with more than 50 posts) people, are real jerks. -_-

A few aren't thankfully. I've noticed people like Trilby aren't. jasonwryan on the other hand . . . Ugh.