Case Painting?

Phoenix_441

So I’ve decided to paint my case white and would like a paint that adheres well to plastic and metal without a shade difference and is durable. Any suggestions would be great!

Also since my case is black I will be laying down a coat or 2 of grey primer to brighten up the white so any suggestions on primer also would be great! 

3 hours ago, Phoenix_441 said:

So I’ve decided to paint my case white and would like a paint that adheres well to plastic and metal without a shade difference and is durable. Any suggestions would be great!

Also since my case is black I will be laying down a coat or 2 of grey primer to brighten up the white so any suggestions on primer also would be great! 

For paint some of the best would be automotive spray paint since they have better brightness and vibrancy in their colors. One I've used before that has given good results is Duplicolor. 

I have a guide here that goes over the specifics of spray painting here:

2 hours ago, W-L said:

For paint some of the best would be automotive spray paint since they have better brightness and vibrancy in their colors. One I've used before that has given good results is Duplicolor. 

I have a guide here that goes over the specifics of spray painting here:

That is actually the primer I picked up lol good call.

7 hours ago, Phoenix_441 said:

That is actually the primer I picked up lol good call.

i recently just painted my case with a holographic paint from spaz stix.....coated both plastic and metal pretty much the same,they have primers for solids and "backers" which are specific for chrome or color change..