Anyone knows application for printer monitoring

I'm looking for some nice small tray or OSD (or even window sticked to the desktop) tool that can monitor printer. I don't care about specific printer function, just program that reads print queue and display information like "printing" and "4 documents left" - some small 3rd party tool. I can open printer queue window and keep it on desktop, but it's not the best way.

well what printer do you have (it should have its own driver / software that does that!) Just search for your printer and download its driver

Current main PC:

CPU: R7 5800x (PBO undervolted)

GPU: 7900XT

RAM: 32gb Kingston Fury @ 3600mhz

MOBO: Asus ROG B550 F Gaming Wifi

CASE: Xtia Xproto ATX

Server PC:

CPU: Xeon X5690

GPU: R9 Fury X

RAM: Assorted 4gb sticks (24gb total)

MOBO: Asus Sabretooth X58

CASE: Alienware Area 51 ALX

4 minutes ago, Terabyte_272 said:

well what printer do you have (it should have its own driver / software that does that!) Just search for your printer and download its driver

I'm not looking for driver or monitoring tools build in driver - they mostly ugly and need to be activating. I'm looking, as I said, for some 3rd party tool, independent.

Oh well I wouldn't know but yes try the 1st party tool that your printer comes with normally It specify's ink left in the printer and how many pages are being printed

Current main PC:

CPU: R7 5800x (PBO undervolted)

GPU: 7900XT

RAM: 32gb Kingston Fury @ 3600mhz

MOBO: Asus ROG B550 F Gaming Wifi

CASE: Xtia Xproto ATX

Server PC:

CPU: Xeon X5690

GPU: R9 Fury X

RAM: Assorted 4gb sticks (24gb total)

MOBO: Asus Sabretooth X58

CASE: Alienware Area 51 ALX

16 minutes ago, Terabyte_272 said:

Oh well I wouldn't know but yes try the 1st party tool that your printer comes with normally It specify's ink left in the printer and how many pages are being printed

I know that of course. It shows me even more, but it's not designed to be always on top, activating window need few clicks etc. and I want something that looks nice and gives me only info about printing queue and operational (like standard printing window but nicer and smaller).

21 minutes ago, Acedia said:

Check out a protocol called SNMP.

Even if I was very familiar with SNMP protocol, it's only protocol, not a solution I'm looking for.

TCP/IP is protocol too, but I don't need to know how exactly it works to use great web browsers. :)