Which email clients show when it's opened?

While watching a LTT video I saw something interesting. They were using an email client that shows them how many times the email was opened. Does anyone have any idea what software this is?

image.png

I've been down a very deep hole looking for the answer to this. Tried out many different email apps, and haven't found one that matches. I know it's probably gmail, but it really doesn't look like it. The reply buttons, and drop down on the top right is different than standard.

18 minutes ago, GoofyMonkey said:

I've been down a very deep hole looking for the answer to this. Tried out many different email apps, and haven't found one that matches. I know it's probably gmail, but it really doesn't look like it. The reply buttons, and drop down on the top right is different than standard.

It may be some of that modern app like Inky. Or other email client that focus more on that not important features other than functionality.

51 minutes ago, SaerXZ said:

https://www.quora.com/How-does-MailTrack-count-how-many-times-an-email-has-been-opened

I just googled "how many times the email was opened" and I got this in the first link.

So it is not a client, but a plugin inserting invisible "images" into emails to track them.

You can enable read receipts in Gmail using G Suite for businesses. Maybe that's the difference. I guess someone could just ask Anthony... :)