Need help with choosing a monitor

Longer version and questions:

Since I am getting a new graphics card, the GTX 1660 ti, i thought it might be time to get a new monitor considering that i currently only have a 1366x768 VA tv as my pc monitor. I knew nothing about monitors but got a basic understanding of them and found a few potential candidates.

I enjoy the deeper blacks of the VA panel and I dont think id like an IPS because of the IPS bloom and color bleeding. Since I am investing more money into this i want a 144hz panel. My current monitor is 24" and it feels kinda small so id like a 27". Ill be using the monitor mostly for internet browsing, youtube and gaming.

The following question I have are:

1. 1080p or 1440p on a GTX 1660 ti? Maybe take the 1440p one as a way of future proofing when buying a new graphics  card?
  2. Is ghosting really noticeable on VA monitors? I currently have a crappy VA tv and dont notice it so i probably wont notice it on a new better display
  3. Is 27" too big for 1080p?
  4. 1080p with games reaching closer to 144fps or 1440p with games with a worse framerate?

Shorter version and Monitors i found:

The things I think would be good are:

• VA panel
  • 144hz
  • 1080p or 1440p (on a GTX 1660ti)
  • 27" size
  • Good Colours

The monitors i found online available in Hungary (there are probably better ones):

• MSI Optix MAG271CR (1080p)
  • Samsung C27FG73 (1080p)
  • MSI Optix G27C2 (1080p)
  • MSI Optix MPG27CQ (1440p)
  • Samsung C27HG70 (1440p)

The 1080p panels are similarly priced and so are the 1440p panels.

The websites I used for finding monitors and checking the quality are:

https://www.displayninja.com/gaming-monitor-list/

https://www.displayspecifications.com/

Which one should I choose (doesnt have to be on the list)? Sorry for bad English.

Personally I'd get a 1440p 27 inch or a 1080p 24 inch.

Is 27'' too big for 1080p, in my opinion yes, but some people say that it's not. 

1440p is more future proof but it also needs a lot better GPU if you want good fps.