Question about Origin platform

Hello have an question. If i run Battlefield 5 through Origin but then i minimalize game or change to window mode and CLOSE ORIGIN , game will be close too?

Just try it out?

It probably won't let you. Why would you want to anyway? It doesn't take anything away, and if you don't want people to see you just set your status to offline or something.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Hello. After 14 hours being in game ( i was in work ) ,standing on the same place, game just exit to desktop without error. Event log nothing record,no app crash,nothing.Just exit itself and Origin popup then. And my question is that can be caused by Origin etc? I mean my pc is stable i think. It happened once.

Internet was on. Battlefield 5 was in campaign mode. Thx

Ah it was in near 3.am in 2 June.Maybe some update it was? But like i said it exit to desktop without anything, and again i click play and i run game again.

Game was running 14 hours ( standing in the same place character in campaign )and i saw in a moment exit from game and then origin.

For a moment white/grey screen in origin and turning circle. And i was able to run game again. I dont saw nothing about update , but maybe it was update ?  Also there was no error in event log,nothing about crash.

It was near 3 a.m 2 June