Whats your Witcher 3 key and mouse bindings?

Nalgasp3ludas

This game was really made for controller, how can It not have the strong attack key binded already? lol. I love this game but I dont really know whats the ideal key/mouse binding layout. Would really appreciate some help from you guys.

Default, didn't really have any trouble with the keybindings.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

I don’t think there is an optimal keyboard and mouse for this game. A controller will give you the best set up because you can dodge/strafe at every angle. 

45 minutes ago, bleedblue said:

Default, didn't really have any trouble with the keybindings.

so you never used heavy attacks? You played a magic only playthorugh? I find it hard killing enemies in max difficulty without heavy attacks.

38 minutes ago, Sorenson said:

I don’t think there is an optimal keyboard and mouse for this game. A controller will give you the best set up because you can dodge/strafe at every angle. 

totally agree but I only have ps4 controllers with me atm, and if I connect it audio is gone

3 minutes ago, Nalgasp3ludas said:

so you never used heavy attacks? You played a magic only playthorugh? I find it hard killing enemies in max difficulty without heavy attacks.

Not really, I used mostly light attacks because I built for it.

Also I booted up the game again, heavy attacks are mapped to shift + left mouse

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

1 minute ago, bleedblue said:

Not really, I used mostly light attacks because I built for it.

Also I booted up the game again, heavy attacks are mapped to shift + left mouse

mine by default came unmapped, I tried changing it to heavy attacks on right click, but then I thought what about blocking? Its esential to block in this game especially at higher difficulties, I guess Ill try to find a solution to using a ps4 controller, because it takes away the sound.

1 minute ago, Nalgasp3ludas said:

I guess Ill try to find a solution to using a ps4 controller, because it takes away the sound.

Disable the the ps4's headphone jack as a playback device in sound options.

4 minutes ago, bleedblue said:

Disable the the ps4's headphone jack as a playback device in sound options.

plugged in my ps4 controller after a few months and it works perfectly without having to tweak anything!!! First time I did it back in 2018 it just didnt worked properly. Maybe a windows update fixed this.

Just now, Nalgasp3ludas said:

plugged in my ps4 controller after a few months and it works perfectly without having to tweak anything!!! First time I did it back in 2018 it just didnt worked properly. Maybe a windows update fixed this.

lmao that's weird

Just now, bleedblue said:

lmao that's weird

full support, as If I was playing on a ps4

Untitled.png