Back at building a PC again...

ErykYT3

Hey guys, It's Austin 3am and I've just spent the past hour or two (I don't even know) working on this build.

I originally wanted to start building back in 2017 but I think we all know what happened back then so I just left the idea for a while but I recently got a job and I've got nothing else I can think of putting that money into other than savings which is boring. Who does that?

If it makes any difference, It would take me about 4 - 6 months to get the money to buy everything (I hope).  

I'll probably go with a cheaper GPU as Asus is always so damn expensive but pretty. Maybe Gigabyte. 

Maybe save a bit on the PSU and a different CPU but I know nothing about the difference between i7 and i5 gpu's so if anyone has an alternative please share. 

I spent some time on this but most of it was just YouTube and finding the right playlist and watching videos Linus's Linus' damn how do you spell that.. 

So a some parts of this are subject to change.

p.s I really don't want to spend over what it already costs as i also need to buy a new monitor and keyboard.

There's no point in planning it right now if you wont have the money for 4-6 months. By then, AMD's new GPU and CPU line up will be released, and who knows what Intel will announce

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

1 hour ago, lmeneses said:

There's no point in planning it right now if you wont have the money for 4-6 months. By then, AMD's new GPU and CPU line up will be released, and who knows what Intel will announce

Hmm. True but it's still good to get a sense of what it'll look like and how much it'll roughly be. 

AMD is more value for money right? At least that's what I've heard. But I'm still sticking with Intel and Nvidia. 

Also, 9th gen has been officially released right? 

I saw it on pcpartpicker but I remember it being the 8th gen to come out most recently only.

Within 6 months Intel will likely have its 10th gen released.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

15 hours ago, ErykYT3 said:

Hmm. True but it's still good to get a sense of what it'll look like and how much it'll roughly be. 

AMD is more value for money right? At least that's what I've heard. But I'm still sticking with Intel and Nvidia. 

Also, 9th gen has been officially released right? 

I saw it on pcpartpicker but I remember it being the 8th gen to come out most recently only.

True but the 3000 series AMD processors are going to kill Intel. Who knows about AMD's NAvi GPUs tho 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG